Friday 2 March 2012

Not long now.....

My fundraising page has just reminded me that there are only 50 days to go - EEEEK!!

Had a great day at the Full Potential training day last Saturday, the concept of threshold running was fairly new to me, and I'm definately going to incorporate it into my training, I just hope its not too late to have an effect....

I've also started to do some core strength training, can only hold a 'plank' for about 45 seconds at the moment so I'm really hoping that will improve too!

This Sunday I'm running the Milton Keynes half, swiftly followed by the Liverpool half on the 18th march.  Conscious that I need to get my mileage up too so will try for a 15 mile plus the weekend in between.

Just been told about a 16 mile run in Kingston on the 1st April (the 'Breakfast Run').  Considering entering that too.......

Happy running everyone :-)

Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment