Friday 23 March 2012

Marathon Distractions

Soooooo don’t judge me…… please. This is my running play list. Its very eclectic, and slightly all over the place but that describes me quite well on a good day. It’s a mix of heavy metal, rock, dance, tv theme tunes and various other items. I wont bother breaking them down but here we go in alphabetical order-

The A team original theme
American heartbeat (rocky)
Around the World, Daft punk
Back to the future soundtrack
The power of love, Back to the future sound track
Bad romance, lady Gaga
Hold me kill me kiss me thrill me U2….batman sound track
Battle of Britain theme tune
Beat it, Michael Jackson
Bellissima, DJ quicksilver
Black, Trivium
Blade runner theme tune
Born Slippy
Born this way, lady gaga
Buried alive, Avenge sevenfold
Burning heart, Rocky
Can I play with madness, Iron Maiden
Can you feel it, the Jackson 5
Chakalaka, wippenberg
Crazy Train, The oz master ozzy osbourne
Derezzed, Daft punk, tron sound track
Everyday I love you les and less, Kaiser chiefs
Eye of the tiger, Rock
Fame…..ok don’t know how that got on there…honest
Fear of the dark, iron maiden
For whom the bell tolls, metallica
Ghostbusters theme tune
Gladiators the tv competition series theme tune (most inspirational)
Gonna fly now, rock Again!!!
Hollowed be thy name, iron maiden
Hearts on fire…..holy crap how many rocky tunes are there!!
Holding out for a hero, Bonnie tyler
In da club, 50 cent
Its my life, Dr alban
Jump, Madonna
Kenny loggins, danger zone……top gun had to be in there somewhere
Killing in the name of, rage against the machine
Lonely is the night, billy squire
Never miss a beat, Kaiser chiefs
Nightmare, avenge sevenfold
No one knows, Queens of the stone age
No tomorrow, Orson
Nothing gonna stand in our way……the transformers the movie sound track, oh dear
Orion, Metallica
Rock the night, Europe
Timewarp, rocky horror picture show
Saturday night fever, beejees
Running on empty, Jackson brown
Separate ways, journey
Seven days and one week, bbe
Seven nation army, the white stripes
Shut up and let me go, the ting tings
Superstition, stevie wonder
Sweat, snoop dogg and david guetta
Sweet child of mine, guns and roses
Theme from shaft….Oh yes, if you like funky guitar rifts this is for you
Thunderstruck, ACDC
The touch, transformers
You’re the best, karate kid
633 Squadron
Dare, transformers
Hunger transformers
Your love lifts me higher and higher, Ghostbusters
What can you do for me, utah saints
Icarus, Madeon
Atomic, Blondie
Oops upside your head……family parties!!!

Yes that is it, strange but true.

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant and also bizarre... I thought I had an eclectic taste in music!

    Great to catch up on Thursday night Dan, thanks for coming along. I'm going to share your running playlist here with the Brighton guys that came along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dan, it was a pleasure to meet you on Thursday evening and confirmed my thoughts you are raving bonkers, in the nicest possible way of course.
    Certainly is a diverse playlist, I can imagine you doing the timewarp as you run along.
    I hope everything goes well for you on the day and following on from it, take care and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers Guys, it was great to meet everyone. I am officially as nuts as you would have imagined. And yes i have danced to timewarp when no body else is around. I do however tend to trip up and cause myself a mischief when im not concentrating.

    ReplyDelete